PetFlow is a Las Vegas-based e-commerce retailer that sells pet food and supplies and has relationships with customers all over the country. PetFlow’s values are simple - we believe in good foods and good deeds. We are passionate about cultivating a strong sense of compassion and karma by doing good deeds for pets across the country, and by providing pet parents with the best possible choices for their furry family members.
We strive to make PetFlow a great place to work, and we do this by being transparent with one another, setting and achieving our goals, providing a great experience for our customers, and having a ton of fun doing it! Anyone that is brought on board is expected to believe in and be fully committed to embracing these values.
About the role
We are looking for a dependable, client service-oriented team member with excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills who is early in their marketing career. The Marketing Operations Coordinator will report to our Marketing Manager. They will support everything that goes on behind the scenes to bring campaigns to life. We are looking for individuals who can do the “easy stuff” but can also rise to the challenge of handling more complex issues and drive continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role you must be hyper-organized. If you’re the type of person who organizes their sock drawer or color-codes their bookshelf, you could be a great fit for this role.
- 1 to 2 years of marketing experience
- Experience working with creative/marketing leaders and external partners to execute marketing campaigns
- Legitimate ability to multi-task is required; we navigate multiple stakeholders, functions and systems - speed, quality, and proficiency are a must.
- A genuine love for animals. Providing great experiences starts with understanding the underlying emotion felt by the customer.
- Willingness to adapt to new technology and processes. We need a team player who is flexible and ready for change on a moment’s notice.
- Own the tactical steps needed to bring campaigns to life:
- Join and take notes on vendor partner meetings
- Develop schedules and processes for following up with partners to ensure campaigns are launched on time and of excellent quality
- Coordinate with our Design team to develop detailed creative requests and provide feedback
- Propose copy suggestions and edits for campaigns
- Organize campaign assets and copy in a way that is easy for external partners to access and understand
- Quality Assurance on all marketing campaigns, ensuring there are no typos and every campaign launched is at a standard of excellence.
- Supporting our Email Marketing Specialist on Quality Assurance and coordination as needed.
- Support the Marketing Manager to create proposals and presentations - both to pitch to our vendor partners and report on campaign performance
- Communicate with brands and shelters regarding our Good Deeds program, and coordinate to execute campaigns in a timely manner
- Ad-hoc work & support, as needed
What You’ll Get
- You’ll be a core piece of our team in our Las Vegas office, with the ability to add creative input from day one.
- We insist on really good people - we offer competitive compensation to create the best team we can.
- Spending time with great people is a value for us, and we think it’s a huge part of having fun at work. We strive to create an environment that thrives on intellect and encourages thought.
- Bagel Thursdays, team lunches and outings, ping-pong loving and pet-friendly!
- Full-time benefits plan, including medical, dental and vision