Customer Support Supervisor
PetFlow is an online retailer that sells dog and cat food and has relationships with customers all over the country. Our values are simple; we believe in good foods and good deeds. We believe in cultivating a strong sense of compassion and karma by doing good deeds for pets across the country and by providing pet parents with the best possible choices for their furry family members.
It’s an extremely exciting time to be joining the team. We’ve recently migrated the bulk of our operation and headquarters from New York to Las Vegas. With that comes great growth potential and a great opportunity to learn. Our transparent company holds among its principal values being a great place to work, and we do this by being transparent with one another from the top down, setting and achieving our goals, providing a great experience for our customers, and by having a ton of fun doing it! Anyone that is brought on board is expected to believe in and be fully committed to embracing these values.
About the Role
We are looking for a full-time Customer Support Supervisor who is a self-starter, results-oriented and is motivated in developing and leading a team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about team performance, while keeping our values and coaching methods at the forefront of team development. Daily projects will focus around team development and performance, while constantly analyzing how we can drive improvement across our operation and experience. This role will work closely with our support team and report to the Customer Experience Manager.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Analyze team and individual performance to create plans based on colleague’s areas of opportunity while being tailored to the individual
- Conducts monthly and weekly 1x1 meetings with colleagues that emphasize empowering colleagues to hit goals and continue to push past them
- Identifies areas of opportunity and delivers correctives based on colleague’s engagement, performance and work history
- Help perform quality assurance reviews for support contacts across multiple channels
- Responsible for reviewing potential candidates, reviewing resumes, identifying potential fits, interviewing, on-boarding and off-boarding
- Team support, surveying questions and generally getting a feel for the floor
- Managing inbound call queue, optimizing for abandonment rate and service level expectations
- Reports on team performance daily and weekly to leadership
- Responsible for higher level escalations which were not able to be previously de-escalated
- Scheduling team weekly as well as approving time off
Who We’re Looking For:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in supervisory call center roles
- A solid working knowledge of development plans, coaching, feedback and individual 1x1 training
- Excellent planning, organization, and communications skills with strong attention to detail
- Understands time management and task prioritization
- Demonstrated knowledge of coaching via role play or provided development plan with reasoning and success stories
- Demonstrated high energy, strong work ethic; known for a resourceful, forward thinking approach to problems (Out of the box thinker)
- Someone who gets results and puts the team first
- Experience with teams that have a varied approach to training a plus
- Personable and easy to approach an absolute must
- Has a natural ability to be flexible under stress
- Love for all things pet related!
What You’ll Get
- A great work environment!
- Ping-pong loving and dog-friendly office in the Southwest Vegas valley
- Bagel Thursdays!
- A space to call your own
- Full kitchen
- Competitive pay
- Full time benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision/pet insurance and paid time off
- Team Outings