PetFlow is an online retailer that sells dog and cat food and has relationships with customers all over the country. Our values are simple - we believe in good foods and good deeds. We believe in cultivating a strong sense of compassion and karma by doing good deeds for pets across the country, and by providing pet parents with the best possible choices for their furry family members.
It’s an extremely exciting time to be joining the team. We’re in the process of migrating the bulk of our operation and headquarters from New York to Las Vegas. With that comes great growth potential and a great opportunity to learn. Our transparent company holds among its principal values being a great place to work, and we do this by being transparent with one another from the top down, setting and achieving our goals, providing a great experience for our customers, and by having a ton of fun doing it! Anyone that is brought on board is expected to believe in and be fully committed to embracing these values.
About the Role
PetFlow is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team and report to our Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for owning our email marketing execution, including:
- Lead email campaign building, production & calendar, with support from the marketing team and GM.
- Own the creative request & vendor approval processes for all email assets
- Own overall email production and QA
- Leverage merchandising team insights and promotional strategy to optimize performance
- Weekly/quarterly review with our ESP
- Weekly list analysis and synthesis for stakeholders (subscribers, unsubs, opt-downs, churn)
- Build new campaigns and segmentation with support from Tech team
- Assisting the Social Media Coordinator and General Manager as needed
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-6 years e-mail marketing experience
- Must have direct email planning and production experience. Only candidates with prior email marketing experience will be considered.
- Firm understanding of using ESPs (Mailchimp, Listrak, Sendgrid, etc...), and basic HTML editing skills
- Solid understanding of e-mail KPIs (OR, CTOR, CVR, Unsubs), and what drives them
- Proficient in basic Google Analytics functionality/reporting
- Extreme attention to detail, ensuring links & coupons function, as well as copying editing
- Creative thinker than can conceptualize e-mail messages and lay them out into clear deliverables for Creative team
Must have experience managing and producing email marketing campaigns. Only candidates with previous experience in B2C email marketing will be considered.
What You’ll Get
- A great environment - You’ll be one of the first hires in a brand new office
- Ping-pong loving and dog-friendly office in the up-and-coming Southwest Vegas valley
- Competitive pay
- Full time benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision/pet insurance and paid time off
- Full kitchen & team outings