PetFlow is an online retailer that sells dog and cat food and has relationships with customers all over the country. Our values are simple - we believe in good foods and good deeds. We believe in cultivating a strong sense of compassion and karma by doing good deeds for pets across the country, and by providing pet parents with the best possible choices for their furry family members.
It’s an extremely exciting time to be joining the team. We’ve recently migrated the bulk of our operation and headquarters from New York to Las Vegas. With that comes great growth potential and a great opportunity to learn. Our company holds among its principal values being a great place to work, and we do this by being transparent with one another from the top down, setting and achieving our goals, providing a great experience for our customers, and by having a ton of fun doing it! Anyone that is brought on board is expected to believe in and be fully committed to embracing these values.
About the Role
PetFlow is seeking a Project Manager to lead our product pipeline and report to the General Manager. This person will own our product pipeline, prioritizing project and product feature requests, scope, timelines and budget. Additionally, this person will run point on our relationships with out-of-house developers, including a close working partnership with our old New York operation. A few things you’ll manage include:
- Develop scope and objective of projects and product requests, including all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Owning the development process for detailed project plans and timelines
- Own the project roadmap
- Understand resource availability and allocation
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders for execution of projects on time, in scope and within budget
- Assess and understand all risk management pertaining to all projects and requests
- Produce design documentation to communicate requirements and product strategy to implementation teams and stakeholders
- Build consensus across the org about what features and projects are important to build and why
- Work closely with marketing, customer experience and merchandising operations to understand customer/business needs
- Work closely with our engineering teams and designers as a project owner, ensuring that work from each respective team is well-documented, explained and properly scheduled.
- Define and track KPIs that capture important information about our pipeline, our development progress and the success of new projects or features post-launch.
Who We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years experience in project or product management, business analysis, software engineering or similar fields
- Experience in a data-driven environment, ideally in an ecommerce setting
- Experienced and proficient in data analytics; experience with Google Analytics a strong plus
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills and experience working in multi-team environments
- Experience with A/B testing and experiment design a plus
- Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft office Suite and G-Suite
What You’ll Get
- A great environment - you’ll be a core hire in a new office
- Ping-pong loving and dog-friendly in the up-and-coming Southwest Vegas valley
- A great experience - you’ll play a large part in shaping the business’ evolution and continued growth
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision/pet insurance and paid time off
- Bagel Thursdays and ad-hoc catered lunches
- Team outings & in-office shindigs